Credit card perks extend well beyond points and miles. With the right credit card, you may save money on shopping, get a good start on your vacation fund, and much more. You may add value to your wallet in addition to points and miles with TPG’s top rewards credit cards from our partners.
So, today in this article, letâ€™s look at what credit card has the best rewards. Here we will look at the 5 best credit cards!
1. Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
In terms of travel reward credit cards, Chase Sapphire Preferred is one of the most popular. The card offers a decent return on travel and eating expenses, easily justifying the $95 annual charge.Â
Cardholders can use their points to book travel with Chase at a rate of 1.25 cents per point, or they can transfer their points to one of Chase’s 14 valuable airline and hotel partners.
- After spending $4,000 in the first three months, you will receive 60,000 points. With Chase Ultimate Rewards, it equates to $750.
- Get a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, 5x points on travel booked through Chase Ultimate Rewards, 3x points on dining, and 2x points on all other travel purchases.
- When you use Chase Ultimate Rewards for the airline, hotel, car rental, or cruise bookings, you will receive a 25% bonus. The value of 60,000 points is equal to $750 worth of travel.
- When you redeem points for statement credits against current purchases, in particular, rotating categories, Pay Yourself Back(SM) will offer you a 25% incentive.
2. Capital One Venture Rewards Card
With the $300 Capital One Travel statement credit, the yearly cost of Venture X is effectively reduced to $95, matching the annual cost of the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card. The card may be the best option for many travelers, with a 10,000-mile anniversary bonus (worth $185 according to TPG estimates) and lounge access.
- Earn 75,000 bonus miles after spending $4,000 in the first three months, which is equivalent to $750 in travel.
- When you book via Capital One Travel, you may get up to $300 back in statement credits each year.
- Beginning with your first anniversary, you will receive 10,000 more miles (worth $100) every year.
- Earn 10 points per dollar spent on hotels and rental vehicles and 5 miles every dollar spent on flights booked via Capital One Travel.
- All other purchases get you 2X miles.
- With unrestricted access to Priority Pass lounges worldwide, you can avoid airport crowds and re-energize before your trip.
- TSA PreCheck and Global Entry can each receive a credit of up to $100.
- Transfer Venture X points to 15+ travel loyalty programs and uses them to pay for flights, hotels, rental cars, and more.
3. American Express Gold Card
This is more than just a nice card. It gives 4 points for every dollar spent in international restaurants and US supermarkets (up to $25,000 per year; after that, 1 point per dollar). It also accumulates $120 in Uber Cash every year ($10 per month) that may be spent on Uber Eats orders or Uber rides in the United States.Â
All of this makes it a viable competitor for all food purchases, a significant segment of spending. However, certain benefits necessitate enrollment.
- Spend $4,000 on qualifying purchases with your new Card within 6 months and you’ll receive 60,000 Membership Rewards points.
- Earn 4X Membership Rewards Points at restaurants in the United States, plus takeout and delivery, and 1X at supermarkets (up to $25,000 per calendar year).
- Booking directly with airlines or amextravel.com gets three times the Membership Rewards points.
- $120 Add your Gold Card to your Uber account to receive $10 in Uber Cash every month for Uber Eats orders or Uber trips in the United States, up to a maximum of $120 per year.
- When you pay with the Gold Card, you may earn up to $10 in monthly bill credits at Grubhub, Seamless, The Cheesecake Factory, Ruth’s Chris Steak House, Boxed, and some Shake Shack locations. Every year, you might save up to $120. Enrollment is required.
4. The American Express Platinum Card
The American Express Platinum card is unsurpassed in terms of travel privileges and benefits. If you value features like lounge access, hotel elite status, and yearly statement credits, which are all available with this card, the high annual fee is well worth it.
- Spend $6,000 on purchases with your new Card throughout the first six months of your Card membership to earn 100,000 Membership Rewards points. Fill out an application and select your preferred metal Card design from the Platinum Card, Platinum x Kehinde Wiley, or Platinum x Julie Mehretu selections.
- Purchases of up to $500,000 made directly with airlines or via American Express Travel in a calendar year earn 5X Membership Rewards Points, and prepaid hotels booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel earn 5X Membership Rewards Points in a fiscal year.
- When you use your Platinum Card to make prepaid Fine Hotels + Resorts or The Hotel Collection bookings with American Express Travel, you will earn a $200 bill credit each year.
5. Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
The Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card is a fantastic choice for most travelers who prefer simplicity and value for money when it comes to ease of use and hefty rewards.Â
This card earns you 2x miles on every transaction and has no bonus categories to remember, making it a perfect choice for folks who lead busy lives.
- Enjoy a one-time bonus of 60,000 miles after spending $3,000 on purchases within three months of creating your account, which is equivalent to $600 in travel costs.
- Every purchase, every day, earns you an endless amount of 2X miles.
- Miles will not expire for the duration of the account’s existence, and there is no limit to the number of miles you may earn.
- Get a $100 credit toward TSA PreCheck or Global Entry.
- Earn 5X miles on hotel and rental car reservations booked via Capital One Travel, where you’ll find the best prices from Capital One on hundreds of travel options.
Professionally Repair Your Credit with Advance Credit Repair
As long as you understand that there is no magic in the process and that some items might not be able to come off your report, then you can order this gig.
We can help with:
- Charge Offs
- Late Payments
- Public Records
- Student LoansÂ
- Medical Bills
With any of these gigs, you will get a team of professionals that will relentlessly fight against the credit bureaus and creditors to get results. We send up to 20 dispute letters per round. Because we are located in Miami, Florida, we always mail the disputes ourselves. We don’t use any third-party mailers like LetterStream, etc.