Smartphone Oppo N3 equipped with a 5.5-inch screen, it seems Oppo still believes in the quality of the 1920 x 1080 pixel Full HD screen with a pixel density of 403 ppi rather than using Quad HD technology that has been widely embedded in smartphones today. However, this screen has been coated with Gorilla Glass 3.
Power full performance has become the first staple, tandem hardware components on this phone is already very sophisticated. Oppo N3 has received weapons from Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Quad-Core processor that can run up to 2.3 GHz. To maximize its performance, it has pinned 2 GB of RAM and GPU from Adreno 330. The accompanying operating system is already from Android OS v4.4.2.
Another advantage of this smartphone is the presence of a camera that can rotate automatically with O-Click 2.0 technology. So that the camera is able to rotate forward and backward by itself. So you don’t have to bother to rotate the camera with this 16MP resolution. For data storage, this smatphone has been equipped with an internal memory of 32 GB. Although it is large for data storage, still provided microSD slot up to 128 GB as panambahan memory. For more details about features of Oppo N3, here’s the information.
Features Of Oppo N3
- SIM card: Dual Sim, Micro SIM + Nano SIM
- Dimension: 161.2 ❸ 77 ❸ 8.7 mm
- Weight: 169 g
- Display: IPS LCD, 5.5 Inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels), 403 ppi
- Internal Memory: 32 GB
- External Memory: microSDup to 128GB
- Ram: 2 GB
- Connectivity: HSPA+, LTE, WI-FI, GPS, Bluetooth V4. 0, NFC, USB OTG
- OS: ColorOS 2, Android OS, v4.4. 2 (KitKat)
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 Quad-Core 2.3 GHz (MSM8974AA)
- GPU: Adreno 330
- Rear camera: Rotate Camera 16MP, autofocus, dual-LED flash, Aperture f/2.2, OmniVision OV16825, face detection, panorama, HDR, Video 2160p@24fps
- Battery: non-removable Li-Po 3000mAh
Oppo N3 Price
Thanks for visiting TeknoMediaku.com hope ur day is a good day!